ILM Level 3 Award in Effective Coaching
The level 3 Award offers a great introduction to Coaching and provides excellent skills for leaders. This programme is ideal for leaders who would like develop their own skills and effectively use coaching as part of their day-to-day role working with their teams. You will need to have access within our workplace to complete at least 6 hours individual coaching.
The programme will:
- Provide an understanding the Skills, Principles and Practice of Effective Coaching and Mentoring within an Organisational Context
- Give you the opportunity to practice these skills
- Review your own Ability as a Coach
- Provide an ideal opportunity for your own leadership development
- Assist you in planning your ongoing development for your team
- Enable you to consider where coaching can be used throughout your organisation
- Help you to provide effective support for the development of others and improve their performance
- Fully taught programme (5 group days)
- Personal development profile
- Peer coaching and practical development sessions
- Coaching Supervision/Observed Coaching.
- Regular tutorials
Telephone and email access to your Coach/Mentor throughout the duration of the programme
Share this course with someone you know...
*Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The college reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility. The Cornwall College Group reserves the right to withdraw any course listed at any time.