Benefits to you:
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
• Know how to understand a problem, its nature, scope and impact.
• Know how to gather and interpret information to solve a problem.
• Know how to evaluate options to make a decision.
• Know how to plan, monitor and review the implementation and communication of decisions.
• Compile a report for recommendations of implementation.
Benefits to your business:
The workshop explains and allows you to be able to solve problems and make decisions as required by a practicing or potential first line manager. You will be asked to attend the workshops with a work based problem. By looking at options to solve this problem and compiling a report with the best evaluated option to implement your business could save a significant amount of money. Going forward you will be increasing the problem solving skills of your workforce.
Share this course with someone you know...
*Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The college reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility. The Cornwall College Group reserves the right to withdraw any course listed at any time.