This Level 3 course will support you in undertaking appropriate activities within groups and one to one sessions. It will enable you to budget and support individuals in meaningful activities.
Share this course with someone you know...
No formal entry requirements.
Subjects covered within this short course:
- Understand the process of activity coordination
- Know how to involved individuals and others in activity provision
- Be able to budget for activity provision
- Be able to select venues/environments for activities
- Understand how to monitor and evaluate activity provision
This course is available to start at various dates throughout the year. It is run over five sessions from 10am - 3pm with face-to-face training.
Dates are available at venues across Cornwall subject to cohorts.
*Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The college reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility.