This qualification is primarily aimed at practising electricians with relevant experience and other allied professionals e.g. surveyors, consultants and other trades needing to update and enhance their understanding of IEE Wiring Regulations. It is also suitable for anyone wishing to demonstrate an understanding of the IEE 17th Edition Wiring Regulations (BS7671) ammendment 3 2015.
There are no formal requirements, but it is expected that you will have a working knowledge of electrical installation practices and some experience in the industry. Please enquire if you are at all unsure about whether this is a suitable course for your needs.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction and structure of BS 7671
- Part 1 Scope, object and fundamental principles
- Part 2 Definitions
- Part 3 Assessment of general characteristics
- Part 4 Protection for safety
- Part 5 Selection and erection of equipment
- Part 6 Inspection and testing
- Part 7 Special installations or locations
Share this course with someone you know...
*Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The college reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility.