This qualification aims to develop the learner’s knowledge and understanding of:
• how to work in end of life care
• the support needed to manage pain and discomfort
• how dementia impacts on end of life care
• the role of the care worker in time of death
• the loss and grief process.
The objectives of this qualification are to:
• give learners working in, or intending to work in, healthcare and social care the knowledge and understanding of end of life care to support their role
• enable learners to progress to other qualifications in this subject area, or within the wider area of health and social care.
This 6 month course is flexible and can be delivered in venues across Devon and Cornwall.
Share this course with someone you know...
*Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The college reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility.