Cornwall College Duchy College Bicton College Falmouth Marine School CCB Training

Filter Courses

Keywords


Course Types (0 selected)

Subject Areas (0 selected)

Locations (0 selected)


Courses

2 results found

  Information
It looks like you're not seeing many results. If you don't see the course you're looking for, try using less filters, or less specific keywords.

Entry to the Uniformed Services Diploma

Level 3 • Full-time • Military & Protective Services Academy department


Our Military and Protective Services (MaPS) Academy provides the ultimate preparation for a career in the Armed Forces, Emergency and Rescue services, the fire, police, ambulance, UK Border force as well as, Non-uniformed roles, civil service, voluntary or private security sector. Preparing you for a career in the armed forces is our ultimate goal. We pride ourselves on our success rates with 80% of students who pass going straight into the military or protective services and the remaining 20% continuing their studies. This course will challenge you, take you out of your comfort zone and put you one step ahead of the rest. More importantly it will offer you the opportunity to find out more about the benefits of a career in the uniformed and non-uniformed services before you commit yourself. You will love taking part in our annual field trip to the Houses of Parliament or our three-day survival school and two five-day residential military exercises. Expect to visit local Armed forces monthly such as HMS Raleigh. We also have accommodation on campus at Bicton College and Duchy College Stoke Climsland.

Apply Now   View Course

Entry to the Uniformed Services Diploma

Level 2 • Full-time • Military & Protective Services Academy department


Our Military and Protective Services (MaPS) Academy provides the ultimate preparation for a career in the armed forces, emergency and rescue services, the fire, police, ambulance, UK border force as well as, non-uniformed roles, civil service, voluntary or private security sector. This one-year course offers you an insight into, and understanding of, the entry requirements for the military and protective services. Gain a wide variety of skills and knowledge from a range of units related to protective and military service. You will undertake practical military training and education in order to equip you with the necessary skills to enable you to make decisions on which service to apply for and to prepare you in all respects for initial selection.

Apply Now   View Course