A range of species and their methods of communication will be explored before going on to learn about how animals communicate with us.
From our pet companions to their wild counterparts, you will discover a wide variety of behaviours that are used to form animal ‘language’.
This course will run from 9:00-16:00.
Pleaee note: this course is for applicants aged 19+ only.
What You Will Learn
· Introduction to sending and receiving signals.
· Sensory communication; including visual, auditory, chemical and touch.
· Benefits and costs of communication.
· Honest and deceitful signals.
· Animal and human communication.
Sign in to Apply
Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The College reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility. The Cornwall College Group reserves the right to withdraw any course listed at any time.