This qualification is designed to allow learners to understand the role of a mentor and be aware of the skills needed to become an effective mentor.
This qualification is ideal for anyone already working in a mentoring role or who'd like to develop their knowledge of this area prior to commencing employment.
What You Will Learn
• gain insight into the role and practice of mentorship
• be clear about mentor/mentee relationships
• ensure they follow good practice
• be aware of the specific skills and understanding they will require in order to mentor
• review their own learning and work performance.
This qualification provides the learner with skills they can use in a variety of industries. Learners might progress to a variety of roles in a number of industries.
• youth worker
• care worker
• youth sports coach.
Please note: If you are 19+, you might be eligible for funding for this course. Please contact us for further details.
Sign in to Apply
Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The College reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility. The Cornwall College Group reserves the right to withdraw any course listed at any time.