- This event has passed.
Artisan’s Christmas Fair 2017
In the comfortable surroundings of Bicton College’s Georgian House, relax and enjoy complimentary refreshments during demonstrations of spinning, felt making, fused glass, wood whittling and many more.
- Sample Bicton College’s chutneys and vinegars made by foundation learning students
- Watch demonstrations of fibrecraft by students
- Select a handcrafted bird or insect box, designed by foundation learning students
- Support emerging artisans by purchasing unique handcrafted products
- Relax in the Georgian House, enjoy complementary refreshments listening to Joan Prowse, Acoustic Guitar and the fAB choristers.
Demonstrations and sales:
- Nuno felted accessories using local and exotic fleece
- Needle felt by Joan Prowse
- Jean Field – exquisite hand knitted silk and alpaca shawls
- Jane Baker – fused glass Contemporary nuno felted shawls and accessories
- Louise Kane – vintage cushions
- Ark Pottery
- Patricia Seabright – contemporary ceramics
- Debbie Eden – Christmas floral decorations
- Heather Firby – woolly-minded, contemporary knitted garment
- Alison Mitchell – illustrator, printmaker – greeting cards and limited edition prints
- Mary and Hamish Spence – felt and cut pictures
Fibrecraft and related exquisite accessories, wearables, interiors available from:
Angela Bache. Anne Porter, Jules Hester, S O Designs, Belinda Delaney, Melanie Cowlan, Janice Nunn, Rosie Draper, Kath Brabbins, Kathryn Uphill, Sue Lucas and more.