29.6 hours per week/40 weeks per year (to commence 21/8/17)
Based at East Cornwall – Duchy Stoke we are looking for an experienced individual to:-
• Ensure the effective implementation of a robust process to identify and assess for Exam Concessions.
• Conduct screening tests in accordance with TCCG guidance as an initial measure of gauging learner need
• Maintain statistical data regarding referral, assessment and support practice and report on a termly basis.
• Day to day management of SpLD Learning Support in a locality including timetabling and allocation of support hours.
Applicants must have
• Level 7 Diploma in Assessing and Teaching Learners with Specific Learning Difficulties, or equivalent (e.g. PAPAA)
• Hold a teaching qualification e.g. PGCE or Certificate of Education
• Driving license and access to a vehicle to travel between sites and localities.
If you require further information please call Sue Selwyn on 01209 616335.Download full Job Description