Making bread is one of the most satisfying foods you can make.
We will be helping you develop your skills and show you how easy it all is. This is a selection of the breads that you will produce:- Italian breads, white/wholemeal bread, brioche and many others.
You will be required to purchase ingredients for this course. For the first week we will write to you approximately one week before the start of the course to let you know what to bring for the first lesson and then the tutor will advise you what is needed for each of the following weeks.
Please bring a notebook, pen, pencil, apron and something to take your cooking home in to every class.
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne
- Start Date: Wednesday, 19/09/2018
- End Date: Wednesday, 26/09/2018
- Start Time: 6:00PM
- End Time: 9:00PM
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne Trevenson Campus Pool Redruth Cornwall TR15 3RD
- Course length: 2 weeks
- Fee: £43.00
- Course Code: RE:CAM:RE:1K57:M:18