Making bread is one of the most satisfying foods you can make. We will be helping you develop your skills and show you how easy it all is. You will make a selections of breads including Italian bread, white/wholemeal bread, brioche and many others.
You will be required to purchase ingredients for this workshop so we will write to you approximately one week before the workshop to let you know what you need to bring with you. Please also bring a notebook, pen, pencil, apron and something to take your cooking home in.
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne
- Start Date: Wednesday, 19/09/2018
- End Date: Wednesday, 26/09/2018
- Start Time: 6:00PM
- End Time: 9:00PM
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne Trevenson Campus Pool Redruth Cornwall TR15 3RD
- Course length: 2 weeks
- Fee: £42.00
- Course Code: RE:1K57:CAM-M-1/1