A program to help creative practitioners sustain their practice, support business aims, maintain vigour, offering structured supported self-defined briefs to invigorated your established practice. A 10 Week rolling program, with a series of crits, group and 1:1 mentoring tutorials, discussion and none graded peer and tutor assessment. Taught sessions will include a combination of defining and developing your professional practice alongside continued creative/studio practice.
Run by a Practicing Highly experienced Degree level lecturer with 25 years of creative industry experience, to help you to focus your practice and continue to realise your potential, stretch yourself creatively and facilitate your continued development.
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne
- Start Date: Thursday, 27/09/2018
- End Date: Thursday, 06/12/2018
- Start Time: 5:30PM
- End Time: 7:30PM
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne Trevenson Campus Pool Redruth Cornwall TR15 3RD
- Course length: 10 weeks
- Fee: £130.00
- Course Code: RE:1B01:CAM-M-1/1