Learn how to do English Hexagon patchwork by hand and then make your finished piece into a handy sized craft wallet to carry pins, needles, small scissors, etc.
You will need to bring with you a general sewing kit and your sewing machine (with instruction booklet). You will also need to bring the materials you wish to use at the workshop as these are not provided and we will let you know, at least a week beforehand, exactly what materials you will need.
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne
- Start Date: Saturday, 19/01/2019
- End Date: Saturday, 19/01/2019
- Start Time: 9:30AM
- End Time: 3:30PM
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne Trevenson Campus Pool Redruth Cornwall TR15 3RD
- Course length: 1 day
- Fee: £38.00
- Course Code: RE:CAM:RE:1D36:M:18