This workshop will start with a trip to one or two local scenic sites (subject to weather conditions).
Once there you will learn how to set up and use your digital camera to give the best RAW files for processing in software off camera. Covering techniques for HDR, focus stacking, panorama, selecting the correct exposure (and metering techniques) in challenging lighting conditions and improving your composition.
We will then return to the college to process the images to give the best quality and introduce desired effects. Finally producing a print of your best image.
You will need your own digital camera and tripod for this workshop. You will also need to provide your own transport to the local scenic sites and the college.
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne
- Start Date: Saturday, 15/09/2018
- End Date: Saturday, 15/09/2018
- Start Time: 9:30AM
- End Time: 3:30PM
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne Trevenson Campus Pool Redruth Cornwall TR15 3RD
- Fee: £38.00
- Course Code: RE:1P02:CAM-M-1/1