Students will be introduced to different methods of printing continuous and intricate pattern repeats onto cloth.
Using traditional techniques they will work on their own designs and print them on material using blocks.
Teamwork is involved at the exciting printing stage when individual and unique designs are realised in lengths of about 3 metres.
Dyes, printing pastes, tools and equipment are supplied. Students just need to bring their own fabric (of natural fibres). Please wear old clothes or bring an apron to protect your clothes and wear sensible shoes (no open toe shoes).
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne
- Start Date: Monday, 30/10/2017
- End Date: Monday, 27/11/2017
- Start Time: 6:30PM
- End Time: 8:30PM
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne Trevenson Campus Pool Redruth Cornwall TR15 3RD
- Course length: 5 weeks
- Fee: £70.00
- Course Code: RE:1C75:CAM-M-1/1