This is where appliqué shapes are overlapped and layered to create a 3D effect. Transparent fabrics can add another interesting dimension with this technique. You will need a variety of small pieces of fabric to experiment with and a larger piece for the base.
You will need your general sewing kit and your sewing machine (with instruction booklet). You will also need to bring the materials you wish to use at the class as these are not provided. We will let you know, at least a week beforehand, exactly what materials you will need but we expect most of you will already have some of the materials mentioned above that you can use.
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne
- Start Date: Monday, 26/06/2017
- End Date: Monday, 26/06/2017
- Start Time: 6:30PM
- End Time: 8:30PM
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne Trevenson Campus Pool Redruth Cornwall TR15 3RD
- Course length: 2 hours
- Fee: £12.00
- Course Code: RE:1D18:CAM-M-1/1