During this one day workshop you are guaranteed to leave with a set of three silver stacking rings to wear yourself or give to someone as a gift.
Throughout the day you will learn basic jewellery techniques, such as sizing, soldering, filing, texturing and polishing.
This workshop is a great introduction to working with silver and can be followed by our Silver Jewellery Beginners course.
All materials are provided and please wear old clothes or bring an apron to protect your clothes and wear sensible shoes (no open toe shoes).
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne
- Start Date: Saturday, 22/09/2018
- End Date: Saturday, 22/09/2018
- Start Time: 9:30AM
- End Time: 3:30PM
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne Trevenson Campus Pool Redruth Cornwall TR15 3RD
- Course length: 1 day
- Fee: £49.00
- Course Code: RE:CAM:RE:1C96:M:18