During this workshop you will learn how to transform your little sea glass treasures into beautiful jewellery; using silver bezel setting techniques. The aim being to make a pendant/charm and/or earrings.
All of the materials are provided, you just need to bring along your special sea glass or any or beach finds i.e. tiny pebbles or china.
The techniques used do not require many tools and once learnt can be easily set up from home without too much expense.
This workshop is suitable for the complete beginner and if you fancy learning more jewellery making techniques you can book onto the Silver Jewellery Beginner Course.
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne
- Start Date: Saturday, 16/03/2019
- End Date: Saturday, 16/03/2019
- Start Time: 9:30AM
- End Time: 3:30PM
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne Trevenson Campus Pool Redruth Cornwall TR15 3RD
- Course length: 1 day
- Fee: £49.00
- Course Code: RE:CAM:RE:1J06:M:18