This workshop will cover various techniques to create jewellery from pebbles and sea glass. All the materials are provided but you are welcome to bring your own pebbles and sea glass along with you.
The techniques taught during this one day workshop are all done without any soldering and do not require many tools. All of which once learnt can be done from your own home using basic jewellery equipment without the expense of setting up a traditional workshop.
This course is a good basic introduction into jewellery making and if you fancy learning more you can book onto our Silver Jewellery Beginners courses.
Please wear old clothes or bring an apron to protect your clothes and wear sensible shoes (no open toe shoes).
- Venue: Cornwall College St Austell
- Start Date: Saturday, 17/11/2018
- End Date: Sunday, 17/11/2019
- Start Time: 9:30AM
- End Time: 3:00PM
- Venue: Cornwall College St Austell Tregonissey Road St Austell Cornwall PL25 4DJ
- Course length: 1 day workshop
- Fee: £30.00
- Course Code: RE:STA:RE:A173:M:18