We offer the widest range of specialist degrees locally. With a broad range of two year foundation degrees and HNDs, full three year honours degrees and one year top-up to honours programmes you can fast track your graduate career.Download our prospectus
Apply now to start your Uni course This September
Choose a specialist degree to study in Cornwall
Agriculture & Countryside ManagementAnimal Management & VeterinaryArts & MediaBusinessChildren, Schools & FamiliesConstruction & EngineeringDigital AcademyEquineGames DesignHealth & Social CareHorticulture, Floristry & ArboricultureMarine Engineering & BoatbuildingMarine & Natural EnvironmentMilitary & Protective ServicesSports & FitnessTeaching & EducationWildlife Conservation & ZoologyAccess to Higher Education
HE Highlights @ Cornwall College, Duchy College, Bicton College and Falmouth Marine School
- Location – Cornwall College St Mellion
- Duration – 3 Years
- Level – Level 6
- Available Starts – 12/09/2022
Cornwall College University courses
- Term dates
- How to apply
- Determination of Higher Education Programme Fees
- HE Fees 2021-22
- HE Fees 2022 – 2023
- HE Withdrawing and suspending studies procedure 2020-21
- Admissions policy
- HE Criminal Convictions policy 2020 – 2021
- Course transfer procedure
- Outstanding fees and deregistration procedure
- Value for Money Statement
- Repeating studies procedure
- Resuming study procedure
- HE Course Closure Refund and Compensation Procedure
- HE APL Application Form 2020-2021
- HE Public Information Procedure 2020-2021
- HE Accommodation Policy Procedure (Private Sector) 2020
- HE Terms and Conditions (HE Presribed Programmes) 2020-21
- The Cornwall College Group Higher Education Student Handbook 2021-22
- Higher Education Student Engagement Strategy
- Cornwall College Access and Participation Plan 2020-2021 to 2024-25
- Fee Summary for 2021-22
- Cornwall College Access and Participation Plan 2019-2020
- Access Agreements Cornwall College 2018-2019
Transparency 2021 Information
The information published on these pages shows:
The number of students who attained a particular degree or other academic award, or a particular level of such an award, on completion of their course with us.
It shows these numbers by reference to:
- The gender of the individuals to which they relate
- Their ethnicity
- Their socio-economic background.
Click here to download the latest Transparency Data.
Foundation degree awarding powers
In a major boost for learners and businesses in the South West, we have secured foundation degree awarding powers.
We now have the authority to co-create bespoke higher level foundation degree courses with key employers efficiently and quickly to the requirements of each business as well as being responsive to the workforce needs of the local and regional economy. We also work in partnership with a range of universities to award our HNDs, Foundation Degrees, Bachelors Degrees and Masters programmes.
Discover Uni is a free and independent resource. It has been developed by the organisations that fund and regulate higher education in the UK for prospective students and those who support them. It is designed to help them make sense of the information that’s out there, and to find and understand what’s relevant and useful to them. Its aim is to help students make an informed choice about whether, where and what to study.
See more at Discover Uni